Saturday, July 30, 2011

My week

Overall this week was pretty ok, Put in edging on my side garden during the week and planted more and mulched today. (insert tired yawn here) That wasn't as much fun doing it in 85 degree weather but it wasn't bad as most of it is shaded. Love was home for a couple days from work so that was really nice to be able to have. We went shopping yesterday for little stuff, mostly food.
Today while I was mulching I got two packages, one from JoAnn.com which had some clear scrapbook paper containers and some mono adhesive. And the other is the most exciting... from Cricut.com ! Here are my new two additions -


Really excited to be able to work with these two and get some projects out with them. Overall its been a busy but fun week... Hope everyone else had a terrific week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment