Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two beach-y pages

I was able to get some personal scrapbooking done this week and really enjoyed it. I have started to realize I like to go maybe too simple, but I'm getting there I think. I really enjoy one of the pages and the other is ehhh... ok. But I couldn't find the right inspiration layout and I'm a whole year behind on scrapbooking. Eeeeks!


Wausau Creative Collection Textures in white - The blue and orange are pages out of a 12x12 pack I have had for a while now Complete Boy, my minds eye - Circles are out of K&Co Amy Butler designer paper - Stickers are Making Memories, Great Escape - Lettering and circles are from Cricut's American Alphabet


Patterned paper is out of K&Co Classic K Designer Paper- Yellow flowers and yellow and white sail boat are from scraps laying around in my box - the blue is Evening Surf from Brazzill Basics- Beach stickers from eksuccess - Surfboard sticker from Making Memories, Great Escape - Flowers are from Cricut's Cricut Essentials - sail boat is from Cricut's Just a Note

Those cartridges are exclusive to the E2 cricut. :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment