Monday, July 4, 2011

Unpacking goodies


Thought I'd share this little picture with you today. I made it last night when I wasn't quite tired enough to sleep last night and I had unpacked all my scrapbooking goodies. Two things I was really super glad to find. 1. my vinyl. 2. my cutter for card stock that scores. Overjoyed with both discoveries I had to cut some white card stock out for cards and decided to use some black vinyl and one of my cartridges on my expression 2 to make something for my vanity mirror.
After doing all that I decided to use some of my MS glitter and embellish some cards that I had already made and by that time I was getting silly so I decided to go over and lay down in bed. But I wanted to share with you what made my Sunday night a joy. Hope your having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment