Thursday, July 14, 2011

All settled


That is a picture of my fairy garden. I saw one or two at my favorite herb place in Ohio and they were selling the whole complete package but I had plans of my own.  - but most of their web page is under construction. What I did get there though was all the plants and the awesome metal planter. I knew what it was for as soon as I saw it and I definitely got it for a steal!
I had been thinking about making my own fairy garden for a while, I liked the whimsical feel of it and that it wouldn't mean I had to take care of twenty huge plants. I can't seem to find the box for the fairy atm but my mother collects some of them and when we were at May Market for Phipps Conservatory I saw this fairy and decided that I didn't know what I was going to do with her but I had to have her because of the resemblance to me when I was younger.
In other news I have finished my winter queen ann lace scarf.I love it so much, it will be a hard decision trying to decide to sell it or keep it. But I have figured that I am going to buy some more Natures Choice in Macadamia I have used that particular yarn twice now and I absolutely love when my hand goes over it and I can make something snuggly from it. I think it would make a wonderful scarf on how soft it is against the skin. I just made an owl out of that yarn in the color wildflowers and sent it to a friend to make her smile. Really Wildflowers is my favorite color out of all of them and its really a joy making something from it.

This week has been a little hard, I miss my Love and with his new job I don't get to talk to him as much as I used to. I'll get to see him for a little bit this weekend and then he's off again. My little red head and I can't wait to see Captain America next weekend and Its so funny to hear him talking more like a little boy than a toddler. He's growing so fast <3. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment