Sunday, January 15, 2012

New crafts and gifts for friends


Lots of things have been going on over @ our house. And I was finally able to get some silver yarn to finish up a hat for a friends little girl. :) Late Christmas presents anyone? I also was able to finish a size medium set of fingerless gloves that I am going to post on the etsy shop. I haven't been crocheting allot lately because there has been so much cleaning to do around the house. Its absolutely crazy!

Today has been a morning of scooby doo and my crochet hooks and some really lovely coffee.




My animal child and my real child decided they have taken an interest in my yarn today. And my little one refuses to take off his hoodie for me to wash it since he got food on it @ breakfast. Silly boy. 

For once the fingerless gloves I'm making are for me! Lols. I keep on doing these really lovely pairs and then went to a store a few weeks ago and picked out a yarn I really loved to do my own in. But I'm making the part for the thumb longer as I think I like it better that way. ;) Even though in the picture my fingers look super short and chubby, lols. And on finishing the first one, my animal child decided to go after my crochet hook. 


Silly girl! I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment