Friday, September 9, 2011

Homemade Card Donations for Breast Cancer

I spent some time today and did some cards for some wonderful women. - I got online this morning to look at the blogs I follow and found a link from My Pink Stamper. The first posting that I missed is here and the one I found this morning is here.
I made three cards today, I brought all my stuff downstairs so I could work at the dining table so I could watch my little one play and I put on a movie for him. Later I might do some more when all is calm and listen to music.

Inside - Smile

Inside - For Being Amazing

Inside - Make Everything Possible

I had such a blast making these cards and am having fun as the only cards I have really made lately have been in sets of 6 to sell and these I could just be creative. I am using the DCWV Sweet stack as the colors are perfect. And using lots of Cosmo Cricket embellies, tiny type and Glubers for the first time. I really liked using the Glubers too, it was fun!


Can't wait to send these lovies out on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment