Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5th Anniversary Cricut !




The love of my life got me the 5th Anniversary Cricut. <3 (Thank you Love) And I absolutely adore it. It was a little hard to get used to and even thou I got it last month I just learned how to make a cut inside of another with a center point. It was easier before when I could move the cutter around where I wanted it, but now that I know how to do it it might get better. 
I got half a dozen owl thank you cards done and I'm working on another half a dozen ur sweet cupcake cards. That are super cute and sweet in their own way. I'm doing them full card size too. Nothing too small and they look just perfect. - My only complaint is this - the cutting mat that came with the 5th Ann. doesn't seem to be as sticky. So when I applied my paper it was sticky but now a month later it seems to not be sticking very well... last night I had to hold down the paper on the mat and was not to terribly happy about that. I need to look for my others that I have somewhere. 
Hmmmm... what else have I been doing? Oh well, after I looked around on etsy and knew I had a new cricut I decided to make a cover for it. Ya know, like a toaster cover but for the cricut. Tee hee. I know. Now it looks like a huge twinkie. 




The second is a little fuzzy because my cannon was acting up last night and I don't know specifically why. But at least I have one picture right now. I call it my over sized twinkie. But its super cute and I love it so. 
Hope your having a good afternoon, I'm here with a blanket draped over me because its chilly and I'm not feeling super. 

2 comments: