Thursday, October 13, 2011

The month for pumpkin

October has always been my favorite month. Football gets in full gear, leaves are turning bright vibrant colors, I can wear my hoodies, and enjoy really great food with pumpkin as an ingredient.
Each day of the month there is pumpkin something. If its my coffee or my meal or dessert I love it all.

Stuffed French Toast - Pumpkin n cream cheese - King Arthur recipe for the french toast - my own for the honey wheat bread used 

Pumpkin pancakes - Justin Rasmussen's recipe


I have been so happy cooking (and soon baking) this month. Nothing brings more warmth into your heart and  good smells into your home than some really terrific food. <3
My son wants to make some muffins next, so soon I will post pictures of those too but I have to feel a little bit better before I am able to do that. - I hope everyone is having a terrific October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment