Thursday, December 15, 2011

Extra measures

I find myself awake at 3:00 am and think, well if I have to be awake I can catch up on things.

Lately I have discovered that I need to take extra measures against the cat and my precious Christmas tree. I do love them both so, but the cat thinks that the tree is made for climbing. And as she is getting healthy and growing well when she tries to climb a branch or two they bend under her weight. And, mind you, I have no idea how because the wire is very thick! But I also knew that I had two very nice still in the box strings of soft white lights.





 Once, somewhere, I had read that cats do not like the sound of aluminum foil. So we will see how long this lasts.


And hopefully now we will have our nice tree, and a less irritated me. 


I don't think she looks that bugged by it. She is pretty happy on her throne. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment